Friday, May 30, 2008
struggle
I've struggled this entire school year in Calculus AB and I'm glad to say my average in there will be an 80. I couldn't be more proud of myself for not giving up or dropping the class like countless others did. Next year will be Calculus BC and I am ready! All of my other AP classes had rigorous workloads but the classes were easy to ace if you did your work. Nonetheless, I am proud. Next year will be the same but my second year in AP classes will seem like a breeze. I'll definitely be ready for AP exams. besides the school year, my life hasn't been easy but with time it will get better right? All I know is that my mom, my boyfriend, my best friends, and family keep me sane; my brother drives me INSANE. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment